Art Workbook: Colour
* Everything I wish I’d known about colour when I first started painting
* The next best thing to doing one of my workshops!
* Easy-to-understand explanations of fundamental concepts and helpful tips
* Why I use a colour triangle rather than a colour circle
* Includes nine practical worksheets on colour that I use in my painting workshops
* Suitable for absolute beginners and more experienced painters wanting to refresh colour know-how
* Printed on uncoated paper, so you can paint directly onto the pages if you wish
* Softcover, 28 pages, A4 size (computer printer paper size)
If you’d like me to write a dedication in it, whether for yourself or a friend, add a note at checkout.