Art Workbook: 365 Word Prompts to Create a Daily Drawing Habit
Finally fulfil that promise you keep making to yourself (many times now?) to draw every single day with this workbook. Each day has an inspirational word prompt to jumpstart an idea of what to draw as well as a predetermined space in which to do it, so all you need to do is pick up a pencil or a pen.
· 365 word prompts, one prompt for every day of the year
· Enough space each day for a quick drawing, not so much space that you feel you need to commit lots of time in an already-busy day
· Start at any point in the year. Start today!
· At the end of a year, you will have created a visual journal that is uniquely yours
· Be as literal or imaginative in your interpretation of a word prompt as you are led on any particular day
· Helps establish the desire to draw regularly
56 pages + cover with soft-touch lamination
A5 size (148×210 mm or 5.83×8.27 inches)
Uncoated paper, suitable drawing on with pencil or pen, or not-too-wet paint
If you’d like me to write a dedication in it, add a note at checkout.
Out of stock